Welcome to the Coventry & Warwickshire children & young peoples interactive framework.
This e-learning resource replaces the widely used paper based competency system. Our aim is to enhance the training and educational experience of nurses and carers of all levels by delivering a high quality interactive on-line system.
The login competency system has now moved to a new url.
Click above to be directed to the new system.
For the wonderful children we have the privilege to care for......
Thank you to everyone who has helped with this work over the last 13 years. You know who you are, we couldn't have done it without you.
Thank you to the parents and carers of the amazing children and young people we care for. Thank you for trusting us, supporting us and for sharing your wonderful children. And young people with us.
Most importantly THANK YOU to the wonderful, amazing children and young people who have made this work possible. You are amazing. Thank you for being you. You brighten our lives; you make our jobs the best jobs in the world.
- Engaging interactive learning materials designed for all levels of experience
- Reduction in administration time for nurses and carers, due to a reduction in the duplication of work
- Reduction in face to face training time
- Increase in the consistency of training
- Provision of 'Certificates of theoretical knowledge'
- Ability to complete necessary quality audit processes
- Providing a centralised system for monitoring competencies across the entire workforce
If you have registered
Using the log-in screen on the home page, type in your username and password and begin your learning.
If you have not registered
Please email us by clicking the contact button at the top of this form